Quaraun Novel Update: Starting in 2014, in preparation for the 40th Anniversary of The Twighlight Manor Series (September 23, 1978/2018), all 2,000+ short stories are being compiled into chronological order, to be re-released as a series of 130 novels. All the original short stories are being republished both here on EelKat.com and on Amazon. In the novels, each short story now stands as a "chapter" in the novels. New scenes/stories are being writing to connect the short stories together into novel format.
Now that we've reached 10,000 pages, it has become necessary to create a new method of indexing the pages, seeing how it's not possible to link 10,000 pages from the navabar... heck, I had trouble just linking the top 100 pages in the navabar! LOL!
Since moving to this new url in 2013, I've been linking the top 100 most visited pages in the navabar and then linking to everything else from them. As of October 15, 2017, that system is being replaced with this one, which, hopefully will make it easier for you to navigate around this massive site.
So, now I'm creating topic pages, which will contain this links to the pages, and I'll just link to the topic pages in the navabar instead. Hopefully this system of indexing the pages will make it easier for you to find the pages you are looking for.
This page's topic is...
Ads by Share-a-Sale
More of Your
- When naming your characters, do you give any thought to the actual meaning?
- I need help Writing Mixed Race Asian Characters
- What would happen if an Elf adopted a Human baby?
- I need to write a rape scene, but I don't think I've made the character evil enough. How do you write a sleazy man?
- Is the main character a reflection of you, if yes, how?
- How to deal with writing racist characters?
- How can a non-Human villain who hates Humans learn to love a Human character?
- I'm creating my own character and does it matter what I call her, even if it sounds slightly odd?
- How do you write a demisexual?
- My main character is going to murder his children. How do I handle writing him?
- What inspired you to use a mentally ill person as your main character?
- Creating mute characters.
- Is a 20 year age difference between my main couple weird?
- How to write a bi-sexual character?
- Any help with writing a cannibal chef?
- What is the difference between transgender, transsexual, transvestite, and intersex?
- My character is too much like myself, how do I change her?
- How do you pick what mental illness to write about?
- What jobs did Medieval servants have?
- What can you tell me about writing a polygamous character?
- Should I write incest in my stories?
- How do you make sure you get your character accurate or true to life when dealing with mental illnesses?
- Any advice for writing a romantic relationship between an adult and a child?
- How to Develop Your Characters When Writing a Fiction Novel
- Why Character Development is Different for Short Stories
- Are In-Laws Family? (Writing Gypsy Culture Accurately)
- I'm writing an Autistic character. Can you tell me what it is like to live with Autism?
- I heard you write transvestites but it's not Erotica? How can you write a gay transvestite character and the book not be Erotica? It's not possible for transvestites to be in anything but Erotica.
- My characters keep being cookie cutter Mary Sues and Stevie Steus. How do you creature such highly detailed complex characters?
Wondering how authors find publishers?
Writer's Market - it's a giant 1,000+ page book, costs around $40, is like a yellow pages style phone book directory of every publishing house, magazine, anthology, newspaper, and literary agent currently seeking submissions. There are around 20,000 publishers listed in it.
They come out with a new edition every year, so get the 2018 edition which comes out in a few weeks.
It's not easy to get listed in the Writer's Market. They do a major amount of rigorous filtering, to make sure no scams get in.
The Writer's Market has been the #1 way authors find publishers since the 1940s.
Here's their website: http://www.writersmarket.com/
They have an online directory that is the same as the print book, but it costs around $70 a year to access it.
Writing Disabled Characters
Ads by Google