2018 April/May/June Update:
As you know, most of the year I publish 2 to 3 articles a day.
However, every year during convention season, I take a break from that to go full swing CosPlay.
From early April 2018 to late June 2018, article posting schedule will be sporadic, while CosPlay Season and Convention events are going full swing.
During this time period, you can expect most, possible all new articles to be focused on costume making, CosPlay, and the characters I'm CosPlaying.
It's now divided into 7 pages. The primary page "Meet Avallach" is now over 20,000 words long. At this rate, it'll cross 60,000 long before the costume is finished, and that's not including the other 5 pages. The primary page has now crossed 60,000 89,000 words and counting, the whole set of Avallac'h pages are now more than 200,000 words long, and more then 500 pictures of Avallac'h and his friends have now been uploaded on these pages, plus there are now 400+ hour-long videos f the costume making process as we record live, every second of this insanely elaborate, over the top CosPlay project.
As of May 19, just 29 days to PortCon we are embroidering his blue coat in a countdown against the clock to finish in time for the event, while we pray that The Dazzling Razzberry will be re-weilded back together and drivable in time for PortCon, after it's recent vandalism by Old Orchard Beach's ever growing Ku Klux Klan problem.
There will still be daily updates, but the BULK of the daily updates will be limited to the pages linked here:
- The Avallac'h CosPlay: Who is Avallac'h?
- Obsession: Meet Avallac'h
- [NSFW] Avallac'h & His Nude Women | Witcher 3 Game Screenshots
- Historical Accuracy vs Avallac'h (to go live later this summer)
- The Avallac'h CosPlay Costume Making Vlogs (will go live AFTER finishing the costume)
- How To Make The Avallac'h CosPlay (will go live AFTER PortCon)
- How Much Did It Cost? ($800+ will run to around $3,000) Budgeting The Avallac'h CosPlay (eing written as the costume is being made, will go live after completion of the costume)
- Why do children CosPlay rapists & rape victims? & WHY Avallac'h is a M18+ character.
- PortConMaine 2018
- On Being a Handicapped CosPlayer: A Look At Events of PortConMaine 2017 That Resulted In 3 Disabled CosPlayers Getting hurt at The Convention and How These Things Could Have Been Avoided
Ads by Share-a-Sale
I am watching people on various forums run around like raving lunatics predicting the sky is falling and all I can do is roll my eyes and ask myself whay the masses are so stupid.
The internet is almost 40 years old... net neutrality IDEA was passed less than 2 years ago and has NOT YET been put in place... this whole issue was to decide if it needed to be enacted, and it was decided that it wasn't...
...so nothing has changed... nothing was officially changed in 2015, thus, nothing was removed just now.
Like I said before, I don't understand why people are working themselves into a frenzy of this, because literally NOTHING has been changed.
Net Neutrality was voted for 2 years ago and they've spent 2 years arguing over whether or not to put it in place, now they've decided not to. So people are panicking over something leaving, that was never there to begin with.
Go read the official F.C.C. website. Net neutrality was never officially passed in the first place, the 2015 vote only voted to CONSIDER passing it in the future, so they removed nothing.
It amazes me how many conspiracies are being spread all over the internet about this. It only took me 5 minutes to find the F.C.C. website site and get the actual info about what happened.
Nothing has changed. Not in 2015, and not now. So all the fear mongering on the internet over this is only that: fear mongering to incite panic. No one is affected, because nothing changed.
Ads by Google