Tracking My Site Traffic
Tracking My Site Traffic
"How many people visit your site each month?"
My old site, at it's peak, was receiving 7,000 unique visitors a day in 2009. That site went offline due to a server crash in June 2013, and I started rebuilding it here on SBI on September 2, 2013.
It will take time to rebuild the traffic of course, but already traffic is higher than normal new domain traffic. The site will be 2 months old in 4 days and already it has had 2 days of 500+ traffic, and an entire week of 300+ traffic, and since day 1, has not had fewer than 15 unique visitors. Before the end of month 2 it has reached 11,000+ page views. These are numbers you would not expect to see in a domain until it reaches 6 to 8 months old, at minimum, and with some sites it may take up to 4 years to see these kinds of numbers, and yet my site has them in fewer than 50 days after registering the domain name.
Because you have asked for it, I have decided to keep track of the monthly visits to my site, and so here they are:
Sept 2013 Daily Average Visits 50 Unique Visitors 22 Pages 199
Sept 2013 Monthly Totals Visits 1466 Unique Visitors 645 Pages 5771
Oct 2013 Daily Average Visits 198
Unique Visitors 80 Pages 433
Oct 2013 Monthly Totals Visits 6146 Unique Visitors 2493 Pages 13424
Nov 2013 Daily Average Visits 182
Unique Visitors 70 Pages 392
Nov 2013 Monthly Totals Visits 5467 Unique Visitors 2108 Pages 11771
This article was originally written on: October 30, 2013
This page last updated on: December 1, 2013
Ads by Google
No, you have NOT reached the end of this article! What you have reached is the end of what it currently online. The rest is coming, hopefully it'll be on here in a day or three so keep checking back. I will remove this message at the same time I put the rest of it online.
As my long time readers will already
know a server crash took down most of the old free-hosted site on June
4, 2013 (which was online since 1997 and had reached 6,000+ pages).
Thankfully everything was saved on a separate hard-drive and the site is
being rebuilt with a new host and for the first time on it's own
I am currently
moving all 6,000 questions&answer articles to this site one page at a
time, at a rate of about 4 to 7 new pages being added each day, so be
patient. Not all links are yet clickable. This process started on
September 2, 2013 and will be ongoing at least through to January 2014.
(And it may be well into 2017 before all 6,000 pages will be back online
if I continue at this rate of 5 a day.)
Your Questions Answered
Who can I contact if my questions are not answered here?
The Dungeons & Dragons Articles:
Meet My D&D Player Characters:
Sadly I've not played in a D&D game group since I was beaten up at Southern Maine Community College (SMCC) November 14, 2013 and left paralyzed for 5 months, relearned to walk for 18 months, and am still now in 207 crippled and with very limited mobility. A 4 door white truck left the scene.
The FBI believes this attacker to be the same person who blew up my house with a bomb on October 18, 2006.
The 4-door white truck has Maine plate #: 1459 US.
More information can be found HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE.
If you know the driver of this truck, they are wanted for 2 counts of attempted murder, the bombing of my house, the kidnapping of my cats, the murder/beheading of my cousin, and more than 200 terrorist attacks on LGBTQ residents of Old Orchard Beach, Maine. Please give any information you have to the identity of this very dangerous criminal to:
@ (207) 774-9322
Top 50 Most Visited Pages
- Medieval Servants: Their jobs and their place in historical fiction.
- Amphibious Aliens: The Story of Etiole & The World's Most Haunted Car
- On being a handicapped CosPlayer at PortCon Maine 2017
- Flamboyant Nipples: The KKK's New Gay Hating Site About Old Orchard Beach
- The GoldenEagle: An Auto-biography of the World's Most Haunted Car
- How Long is 50,000 Words?
- Writing Mute Characters
- Autism, Asperger, PTSD, & Mad Cow: What is wrong with Quaraun? (Writing A Clinically Insane Character Accurately)
- Writing Dares Random Generator
- Stephen King's The Thinner and The Gypsies Of Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- The Saco River Curse
- Don't put flyers on people's cars...
- Our Primary Site Topic Is Small Penis? Reaching #1 on Page 1 of Google.
- Why Crude Adult Comedy and Pink Humor Yaoi Is Not Erotica
- Quaraun Free To Read Online Complete Chapter Index In Chronological Order
- Albino Races - Moon Elves In The Quaraun Series
- Help FBI End Anti-Gay White Power Terrorist Attacks of Old Orchard Beach
- Autism, Asperger's, And The Danger of The Self-Diagnosis
- 600 Pages: Epic Big Super Sized Novels and Why You Should Never Write One
- The Jiggler & The G-String Teddy Bears | The Adventures of Quaraun The Insane
- Spell Casting Side Effects: Magic In Quaraun's Universe | Author Interview
- Necromancy: Fact Vs Fiction; Or How Can You Be A Necromancer In Real Life?
- The Dazzling Razzberry aka EelKat's Autism Awareness Car
- The Gypsies of Old Orchard Beach - page 1 (Online Release of Banned Book)
- Markiplier Jacksepticeye and Pewdiepie Play Resident Evil 7
- What Type of Music Does A Gypsy Listen To? My Top 10 Favorite Bands
- World's Most Haunted Car Merchandise
- Is It a Novel, a Novella, a Short Story or Something Else?
- I Am Not GhoulSpawn | Excerpt From Rose Garden of The Pink Necromancer
- BoomFuzzy Chapter 1 (Novel Excerpt - Quaraun The Insane)
- Psychedelics In A 'High' High Fantasy World (High Elves Getting High)
- World-building In The Quaraun Series: Creating a Fantasy World
- City of The Slushies | Chapter 7 | Quaraun The Insane
- How to Handle Writing Fantasy-Horror That Features Violence Against Children
- How To Write A Stage Play Script Frenzy 2010 Writing Dialogue
- Quaraun GhoulSpawn and The Lich Lord's Lover: The Lover's Triangle
- An Elf Gone Mad: The Rise of The Pink Necromancer
- A Field of Poppies On The Road To Witch Pond | Summoner of Darkness
- The Banshee Sisters: Bean-Nighe and Ben-Neeyah In the Swamp of Death
- Amphibious Aliens: My health since the stroke and Etiole . . .
- Beware of White Men In Gypsy Clothing: Fake Psychic Scams
- Online Income: The Reality vs The Fantasy
- OtherKin: My 30th Anniversary of Being Transgender
- Autism and the Stigmas - Why Can’t You Accept Me As Me?
- Old Orchard Beach Hate Crimes
- Suicide, Rape, and Abuse In The Quaraun Series
- Writing Racist Characters VS The Ku Klux Klan In Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- A Gallery of Fetish Shoes
- Custom Leggings - Designs By EelKat
- EGL: Elegant Gothic Lolita
Where to get ideas
- Story Prompts & Writing Dares
- Ideas, Ideas, Ideas (Where Do You Get Them?)
- Daily Writing Prompts June 2017
On Writing The Quaraun Series
The Quaraun Series On Amazon:
I am wondering why has Amazon moved the Quaraun books to the category "Transgender Romance" and also "Gay Erotica"? The base story is a deeply depressed, suicidal, drug addict Elf who's lover commit suicide and he's trying not to do the same. It's an old Elf in a tavern, monologuing a lot of flashbacks and back story scenes of his youth. These stories are dark, bloody, angsty, full of drug use, murder, rape, Medieval torture, mental/physical/emotional abuse, and references to depression and suicide - no romance in it, unless you count the occasional (and usually brutally violent) rape scenes that show up in nearly every volume - sorry - no clue what Amazon is thinking or why they moved these to Romance and Erotica, but these books are NOT even close to being Romance or Erotica on any level at all. When I published these books I put them in "Dark Fantasy" and "Yaoi". If they show up in any category other then "Dark Fantasy" and "Yaoi", it's because Amazon put them there without my authorization or approval.